Austin Texas BBC here....

Any women/couples interested in a straight Austin Texas BBC? I'm starting to wonder if Austin is just not the place where our BBC lovers reside...... prove me wrong.

Austin ain't dead Bruh. Folks on this website be trippin😅 slide thru on West 6th this weekend I'll be out there Bunny Hunting🐇🐇🐇

It’s big for it …it’s just too many just playing or just leave u hanging after a like a post …so yea the scene is getting lame

Austin is definitely popping!
Just B2W folks being silly as always, smh...

But the Lifestyle for the city? alive and doing very well! Just made 3 new connections in the past few months👏🏾

Last edited:
Idk why folks HERE on this website keep sh*tting on Austin 🙄

Y'all might want to get off the internet and go out and meet people in person! I promise you I make new connections almost on a monthly basis. The lifestyle here is very vibrant 🥳🎉

it's not the city lifestyle that's lame.... maybe YOU are lame 🤔😂

Idk why folks HERE on this website keep sh*tting on Austin 🙄

Y'all might want to get off the internet and go out and meet people in person! I promise you I make new connections almost on a monthly basis. The lifestyle here is very vibrant 🥳🎉

it's not the city lifestyle that's lame.... maybe YOU are lame 🤔😂
Wow lame

But I’ll be the bigger man here was referring to this site for the area being lame n for that matter it wouldn’t just be this area

I rather be peaceful my brother I looked at u like the man in this city especially living here n got nothing but respect for ya but wasn’t expecting the black on black here for nothing n I wasn’t directing my comment towards any one person but peace love n tranquility ✊🏾✌🏾

Wow lame

But I’ll be the bigger man here was referring to this site for the area being lame n for that matter it wouldn’t just be this area

I rather be peaceful my brother I looked at u like the man in this city especially living here n got nothing but respect for ya but wasn’t expecting the black on black here for nothing n I wasn’t directing my comment towards any one person but peace love n tranquility ✊🏾✌🏾

I wasn't referring to you at all 🤦🏽‍♂️ you took my comment and ran in the wrong direction LOL

I just noticed there are females and couples on this thread that referred to Austin as being 'dead' or the lifestyle being lame 🤨... and that's just not true!
A city can't be 'boring' but a person can be a boring person! 😅

This lifestyle is all about what a person makes it. What you PUT into it is what you GET out of it! 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Last edited:
Back