Attractive white collar cuckold looking for long term relationship (UK/worldwide)

I am a tall, attractive and confident submissive man looking to develop an amazing dynamic with a dominant or switch lady. Submissive women looking for a cuckold boyfriend to support their adventures are also very much welcome. I live in London, but I am open for relocation should I find the right lady.

I tend to lead in my work and every day life. You wouldn't suspect I had a cuck/sub side if you saw me on the streets.

To me, being submissive means enjoying pleasing and letting go of control. I want to focus on what makes my partner tick so that I can always blow her mind. This does not have to be constrained to the bedroom. I'm open to being your faithful and adoring submissive cuckold in every day life too :)

I don't have a type. I adore mature and career-driven women and girl-next-door types... but I also find bossy Princesses pretty irresistible. What matters is that we are able to establish a connection and make our moments together meaningful.

Vanilla-wise, I like being engaged with my community and living the city, discovering music venues, restaurants and art exhibitions.

I am a tall, attractive and confident submissive man looking to develop an amazing dynamic with a dominant or switch lady. Submissive women looking for a cuckold boyfriend to support their adventures are also very much welcome. I live in London, but I am open for relocation should I find the right lady.

I tend to lead in my work and every day life. You wouldn't suspect I had a cuck/sub side if you saw me on the streets.

To me, being submissive means enjoying pleasing and letting go of control. I want to focus on what makes my partner tick so that I can always blow her mind. This does not have to be constrained to the bedroom. I'm open to being your faithful and adoring submissive cuckold in every day life too :)

I don't have a type. I adore mature and career-driven women and girl-next-door types... but I also find bossy Princesses pretty irresistible. What matters is that we are able to establish a connection and make our moments together meaningful.

Vanilla-wise, I like being engaged with my community and living the city, discovering music venues, restaurants and art exhibitions.
hi we would like a meet

Oh absolutely yes my dream scenario in sex dream .r u available .would look after you were you based we near liverpool uk

Hi my name is Maya I am 45 and very gorgeous I've been married for 20 years the last 10 years my husband could not satisfy me anymore I gave him two options either divorce him and leave or stay and give me his manhood and control of him 24/7 who wanted to stay intern over his manhood to me a date I started training him and fully feminizing him now he is well-trained and obedient sissy girl I moved him out of the bedroom to the spare bedroom and I took a black lover over the last 10 years I probably had 10 to 15 lovers he's very very well trained he knows his duties as soon as my lovers walk through the front door he has her pants undone and he is getting them nice and hard to make love to me when they are done he is right there to to clean my lovers gorgeous cock after he's done with him he starts to lick and clean my lovers creampie I tried to save all my creampies for my sexy husband it is very very good protein for him I have also trained three of my girlfriend's husband still they're fully feminized sissy girls I see you are looking for a woman that you can give control to I like to know how far you are willing to go I do have a few girls that are looking for a submissive man to always be there anytime night or day for them both the girls are very very beautiful I would like to know if you're interested but I have to know how far you are willing to go you can text me at 1585-683-4562 I will show you pictures you will be very very happy to serve them

I gave you my phone number I will help you I have a few girls that are looking for a submissive man I like to know how far you are willing to go I gave you my phone number one 585-683-4562 here's a picture of one of the girls

Attachments

• IMG_20240416_001252889.jpg
    IMG_20240416_001252889.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240416_001234502.jpg
    IMG_20240416_001234502.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Back