Atlantic City NJ - SBM Seeking MWC with Curvy Wife Long Term

njblkm4mwc

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Professional single black male, mid 40s, stocky, hung 8 inches cut, d/d free, non-smoker, personable, well-spoken, well-traveled, discreet, and sincerely looking for a classy, happily married couple where wife is interested in a long term bf. Seeking married couple where wife is curvaceous, voluptuous, hour glass figure, naturally very busty, smaller waist, extra wide hips, and phat jiggly butt. I am looking to get involved long term with a married couple whose wife fits the above description. Hub is welcome to watch. Enjoy straight poly MFM relationship with the right married couple. No man on man. Only serious straight couples that are interested in a 3rd guy joining long term with curvaceous wife, as described above, are welcome to respond. Please send pic and FULL details about yourselves. Looking in Atlantic City/South NJ and surrounding areas only.

rsz_pic00010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Professional single black male, mid 40s, stocky, hung 8 inches cut, d/d free, non-smoker, personable, well-spoken, well-traveled, discreet, and sincerely looking for a classy, happily married couple where wife is interested in a long term bf. Seeking married couple where wife is curvaceous, voluptuous, hour glass figure, naturally very busty, smaller waist, extra wide hips, and phat jiggly butt. I am looking to get involved long term with a married couple whose wife fits the above description. Hub is welcome to watch. Enjoy straight poly MFM relationship with the right married couple. No man on man. Only serious straight couples that are interested in a 3rd guy joining long term with curvaceous wife, as described above, are welcome to respond. Please send pic and FULL details about yourselves. Looking in Atlantic City/South NJ and surrounding areas only. KIK: mic510

View attachment 3046561
Please glance over my about page, we are in south nj area and going to a.c next weekend for the night.

Back