Atlanta on business.need boyfriend for six weeks

I am a married professional.45 years young.i will be arriving atlanta for business early march.i would like to meet a handsome professional black man for ongoing get togethers during my stay.i am very particular and would love a younger man mid 20s. I will Be staying at a very nice hotel in buckhead.if the situation is right i can host my guy daily.

Last edited:
If you verify you will have more and better response.

Check on BrownSugaLovaa he will be that on you looking for.. I know him personally and my wife.. Amd is someone you can trust

I am a married professional.45 years young.i will be arriving atlanta for business early march.i would like to meet a handsome professional black man for ongoing get togethers during my stay.i am very particular and would love a younger man mid 20s. I will Be staying at a very nice hotel in buckhead.if the situation is right i can host my guy daily.
🙏🙏

so how are the men you've met there treating you ??

Back