Atlanta MWC Seeking Black Bull

We are a well-educated professional white couple looking for a clean, professional
black gentleman in the Atlanta area, where
we can become friends first, and
then I slowly introduce you to my
wife. My wife has had a long time fantasy about being with a black stud. She will think we are past co-
workers or something similar, but
she cannot know I am setting her
up. Eventually, the goal is for the guy to
become her lover/bull and have
regular sex with her. She is 49, HWP, 5’5”, @150lbs, brunette. Prefer a guy who has not been in the lifestyle for a long time and is just learning like us. Please reach out if
you think may be a fit and are willing
to take things slow and be very discreet about our encounters. We are willing to share photos once we are comfortable and feel we may have a serious chance of meeting. Please reach out to us if you are local and think you might be a match.

We are a well-educated professional white couple looking for a clean, professional
wife. My wife has had a long time fantasy about being with a black stud. She will think we are past co-
regular sex with her. She is 49, HWP, 5’5”, @150lbs, brunette. Prefer a guy who has not been in the lifestyle for a long time and is just learning like us. Please reach out if
to take things slow and be very discreet about our encounters. We are willing to share photos once we are comfortable and feel we may have a serious chance of meeting. Please reach out to us if you are local and think you might be a match.

You got a black male here that's ******* drama and disease-free and I would love to definitely chat definitely need to get together and have some fun with you guys if interested. Here's some pictures hope you like what you see

Attachments

• 0bd6b8b9-eb81-497f-8321-32ac54e1883c.jpg
    0bd6b8b9-eb81-497f-8321-32ac54e1883c.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 37ef48d2-4d19-4517-8e22-95e264622547.jpg
    37ef48d2-4d19-4517-8e22-95e264622547.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 107
You got a black male here that's ******* drama and disease-free and I would love to definitely chat definitely need to get together and have some fun with you guys if interested. Here's some pictures hope you like what you see
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Where in Atlanta? We live north of the city near Cumming. Are you ok with our scenario of a slow intro where she does not know she is being set up for sex?

Back