Atlanta BLk bull

Are all the so called BBC on this site and SDC fakes?
Let me tell you the story, Nicha went to a bar in Buford last night, now before she went we reserved a table for her and 3 of her Thai Girlfriend's all hot and sexy. I talked to over 8 guys , between here and the SDC site, letting the guys know they would be there and looking to party, all replied they would be there to pick her or them up to go play, how many actually showed zero. What are all the BBC in Atlanta a bunch of pussies ?

Let me tell you the story, Nicha went to a bar in Buford last night, now before she went we reserved a table for her and 3 of her Thai Girlfriend's all hot and sexy. I talked to over 8 guys , between here and the SDC site, letting the guys know they would be there and looking to party, all replied they would be there to pick her or them up to go play, how many actually showed zero. What are all the BBC in Atlanta a bunch of pussies ?
Let me know if you go there tonight. I would be down to test it out.

yea we will not being do that again you sound look all the others I will be there, cant wait etc etc yea yea yea

Dam I missed this

Thats a damn shame, you have to verify with the men so they won't back out. I'll never understand why people get so eager over message then bail at the last minute. It's hopefully going to get better in the recent months as everyone's been cooped up for so long

Wait what? When?

Hate I didn’t get that offer!

Back