Atlanta 5/15...5/16

Chicklet

Couple
Real Person
From
OH, US
Wife and I have had enough of behaving. Headed to Atlanta for a few nights of fun. We are looking for one...or a few BBC to have some hotel fun one of the nights. We also plan to check out Tokyo Valentino so if gloryholes or private rooms there are your thing we can try to keep you posted. Be an adult...NO STDs, ******* use, clean and not have corona symptoms. I plan on taking some video of wife being a good QOS. We will staying on Marietta St....wherever that is.
4294.jpeg.jpg4294.jpeg.jpg

Wife and I have had enough of behaving. Headed to Atlanta for a few nights of fun. We are looking for one...or a few BBC to have some hotel fun one of the nights. We also plan to check out Tokyo Valentino so if gloryholes or private rooms there are your thing we can try to keep you posted. Be an adult...NO STDs, ******* use, clean and not have corona symptoms. I plan on taking some video of wife being a good QOS. We will staying on Marietta St....wherever that is.
View attachment 3342860View attachment 3342860
I’d love to join y’all

Hi there.

Atlanta Bull here. Clean, fit, verified and experienced. Not far from Marietta St, near midtown.

Check out my profile and HMU if interested.

Stu

I’ll be available in the area, I don’t live far from Marietta street 😈 lmk what you’ll think
3272281C-F46A-4DE0-B639-92D61436E073.jpeg
View attachment 3342860View attachment 3342860

Back