ATL (No one night stands)

Married white couple straight hubby bi wife we are looking or specially me for my first bbc hubby will share watch join video I love to put on a show for him and he loves to watch and run train I love two cocks one each end an great we want a regular thing someone who can learn my body learn to please me how I ne r and vice ve day at youu my bbc and fyi I've neve har anything that big please 🥺 like ve in ga. Also we ar close the ach others

Blk male near downtown Atlanta looking for a woman to get to know in and out the bedroom for REGULAR fun no one time hookups
Please I've fantasize about that monster cock for a week touching myself I want a r gular thing just show me you can gut fuck me good I want us to learn how to pleasures each other tonight would be awesome

Married white couple straight hubby bi wife we are looking or specially me for my first bbc hubby will share watch join video I love to put on a show for him and he loves to watch and run train I love two cocks one each end an great we want a regular thing someone who can learn my body learn to please me how I ne r and vice ve day at youu my bbc and fyi I've neve har anything that big please 🥺 like ve in ga. Also we ar close the ach others
Hey. Are you still looking

Back