ATL BBC Slut!

Help me get this hotwife In ATL BBC owned!!!

• Total voters

Mandy and Brian

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
Cpl of pics we just took tonight of my hubby's lil white dick ;-) thank GOD for black men huh!!!?? Lmao! We'd love to know what all think of this pathetic little cock... Hahaha funny thing is, it's hard in these pics
Love
Kim :-p
oh you poor girl yourhubbys even smaller than my Brian ,is it little wonder we drop our knickers for any black man

Porkypig

Male
Gold Member
We are wanting to know for those that follow our thread which you'd rather see more of as our posts have taken a turn to much more of Kim posting than me. Would followers and readers rather see more of her? Or should we continue on with predominantly the cuck/humiliation subject?
We've got a night planned this wknd to meet up with a new BBC friend. Hopefully we'll have some great pics to share!
Ps- for any cucks out there who haven't experienced it yet.... Being locked in a Cock cage 24/7 is brutal! Lol
I'd like to see hubby's cock side-by-side with your new BBC. How about hubby holds his cock, showing his ring finger, and the BBC cums on the white cock and wedding ring?

Omgggg...I thought I seen it all....this is a first...dude smashing your wife, using her phone to send u pix, and talking trash to ya while he's doing it...lmaooooo