Assorted IR Pics

I would love to be lying under my wife licking her wet cunt while some huge black dick is fucking her doggy style to heaven. I can lick and suck both their juices and clean them up when they're finished. I can dream!!!!

Man I just love to see a white woman with black dick in her mouth..........they all look good like that.
They Do Don't They?
Especially when you consider all the possibilities or possible scenarios like the pretty white housewife, busy sucking the black mans dick that just came over from next door fucking her pretty white housewife friend and neighbor. No more wondering what her friend and neighbors sweet little pussy tastes like cause she is sucking the black dick right now that is coated with that white pussy juice. Damn, makes me wanna taste that myself.

I would love to be lying under my wife licking her wet cunt while some huge black dick is fucking her doggy style to heaven. I can lick and suck both their juices and clean them up when they're finished. I can dream!!!!

Perfect cuckold sex! :)

There is a law, the law of nature. White females are well aware that they match up perfectly with well hung bros and that whitedick has little appeal to them.
Not at all. The only appeal is that they like to USE that black cock for variety but when they want a man who cares and knows how to make love they like white cock. Black cock is only good for momentary pleasure - white cock is best for ongoing satisfaction.

Women (regardless of race) have an internal radar that lets them know if a man (regardless of race) is a good match for a mate: someone who will love them, provide for them, protect them, care for them, be their best friend and a good ******* to their children.
Hopefully, that same man will also be an excellent sexual partner. However, if he is not able to provide for her complete sexual satisfaction himself, if she has chosen well, he will be amenable to her enjoying that pleasure with other partners who can give her the deeply satisfying orgasms that she craves.

In this way her mate is still the perfect match for her. :)

Women (regardless of race) have an internal radar that lets them know if a man (regardless of race) is a good match for a mate: someone who will love them, provide for them, protect them, care for them, be their best friend and a good ******* to their children.
Hopefully, that same man will also be an excellent sexual partner. However, if he is not able to provide for her complete sexual satisfaction himself, if she has chosen well, he will be amenable to her enjoying that pleasure with other partners who can give her the deeply satisfying orgasms that she craves.

In this way her mate is still the perfect match for her. :)
Excellent post.

Back