Asian wife Vegas Dec 15 -27

Message me I might be able to meet you two and I have a friend who'd be down. Tell me more about you two.

Well interestingly enough, iwill also be in Las Vegas then from the 12th of December until the 22nd. I will be there also by myself for a convention i am attending for 3 days, but i am staying longer to see the sites and have some well earned fun without husband watching my every move, cause he wont be there with me!!
So if u find a few hot black guys and need a day off or a rest from them, I would be more than glad to take them off your hands for however long u want me to! And u can assure them too that what they will get from me they wont be disappointed at all, and also that with my high sex drive and how i am always during sex, they will totally love the experience with me!

Well interestingly enough, iwill also be in Las Vegas then from the 12th of December until the 22nd. I will be there also by myself for a convention i am attending for 3 days, but i am staying longer to see the sites and have some well earned fun without husband watching my every move, cause he wont be there with me!!
So if u find a few hot black guys and need a day off or a rest from them, I would be more than glad to take them off your hands for however long u want me to! And u can assure them too that what they will get from me they wont be disappointed at all, and also that with my high sex drive and how i am always during sex, they will totally love the experience with me!
I'm in Vegas contact me

Back