Asian wife ready for 1st bbc

Let's think really hard about this. If your wife or girlfriend told you that she wants dick from another guy , wouldn't you think that she has already done it before. She woke up one morning and said I want to be fucked by another guy . Hummmm. Just wondering

Let's think really hard about this. If your wife or girlfriend told you that she wants dick from another guy , wouldn't you think that she has already done it before. She woke up one morning and said I want to be fucked by another guy . Hummmm. Just wondering
It could happen like that! When my man and I first got started swinging was supposed to be a couple but the guy backed out but his wife was game, she was bi and she was my first bi experience. We had many 3 somes and her and I played around a lot together, and she introduced me to many other women whom would come play in our 3 some with my man. After about a year of that my man getting to play with many other women with me one day I said to him hey what about me what happened to swapping with another couple, I had never been with another man since we’d been married, so he said ok let’s find one, it took a while this was before social media, one guy answered an ad in a magazine and we met but we didn’t play but not long after my man found a friend whom he brought home one evening, happened to be a black man and they took turns fucking me all night long! That was the beginning of a long and varied life in the swinging lifestyle but I hadn’t cheated prior to asking! Just saying it could be true she is thinking and asking first, or perhaps you could be right, she has tasted the nectar and wants the best of both worlds!

Let's think really hard about this. If your wife or girlfriend told you that she wants dick from another guy , wouldn't you think that she has already done it before. She woke up one morning and said I want to be fucked by another guy . Hummmm. Just wonderinD
Definitely possible. I Hope she knows she can safely express herself and has my support and enjoy all the pleasure a woman can have. For her that it good looking black men. I'm definitely not gay, but can see why.

Last edited:
Definitely possible. I Hope she knows she can safely express herself and has my support and enjoy all the pleasure a woman can have. For her that it good looking black men. I'm definitely not gay, but can see why.

It could happen like that! When my man and I first got started swinging was supposed to be a couple but the guy backed out but his wife was game, she was bi and she was my first bi experience. We had many 3 somes and her and I played around a lot together, and she introduced me to many other women whom would come play in our 3 some with my man. After about a year of that my man getting to play with many other women with me one day I said to him hey what about me what happened to swapping with another couple, I had never been with another man since we’d been married, so he said ok let’s find one, it took a while this was before social media, one guy answered an ad in a magazine and we met but we didn’t play but not long after my man found a friend whom he brought home one evening, happened to be a black man and they took turns fucking me all night long! That was the beginning of a long and varied life in the swinging lifestyle but I hadn’t cheated prior to asking! Just saying it could be true she is thinking and asking first, or perhaps you could be right, she has tasted the nectar and wants the best of both worlds!
That is what she told me. It's also a huge turn on and not hard to understand - She deserves. Just don't want it to ruin our marriage or intimacy.

That is what she told me. It's also a huge turn on and not hard to understand - She deserves. Just don't want it to ruin our marriage or intimacy.
Choose wisely, no one can do that for you, you have to follow what is best for you and her. It worked for us but it does not always work for everyone. We’ve been lucky I guess. We have seen the lifestyle break up relationships when people get too attached to someone other than their partner. If you think you both can handle it then give it a try, you can always back away from it.. we hope it works out for you both which ever way you chose. 😘😉😍

Back