Asian (Pakistani) lady looking for white bull in London

Basically she wants to cheat behind her husband’s back. So common these days with desi couples in the West. Previously husbands used to cheat but now wives are also getting even.

A welcome trend indeed.

I have a friend who is looking for a white English man in London area for regular nsa fun. She is very attractive and very high sex drive.

He must be big (8-9 inches) and suitably thick, fit, and physically attractive. He must be well spoken, charming and gsoh, clean, as well as be able to accommodate. Experience and dominant personality are very desirable as she is willing to learn, and explore her submissive side. She is married but her husband will not be involved in any way. discretion essential!

initially a kik conversation to meet and get good vibes as well as picture exchange. have decent, recently-taken, pictures ready as they'll want to see proof. no pictures, no game.

She is only interested in white men.
Fake

I have a friend who is looking for a white English man in London area for regular nsa fun. She is very attractive and very high sex drive.

He must be big (8-9 inches) and suitably thick, fit, and physically attractive. He must be well spoken, charming and gsoh, clean, as well as be able to accommodate. Experience and dominant personality are very desirable as she is willing to learn, and explore her submissive side. She is married but her husband will not be involved in any way. discretion essential!

initially a kik conversation to meet and get good vibes as well as picture exchange. have decent, recently-taken, pictures ready as they'll want to see proof. no pictures, no game.

She is only interested in white men.
I'm sure if after joining since 2015 , you can verify , for sure you won't get a black guy , than trying a white guys it's even worse as we know , here it's for black man for white woman thematique. Then if she really exist , im jesus ,:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back