Asian hotwife in MD

Asianhotwife10

Couple
From
HI, US
Hey there everyone,

We’re new here and wanted to introduce ourselves. We’re both 26 and the wife is a 5’1, in shape Asian girl with an amazing body. I’m a white guy and we’re looking to continue our experiences in the Cuckold lifestyle. My wife has had a couple of bf’s in the past, but only recently has started to talk about her willingness to be with a black guy for the first time. Apparently, she’s always had a thing for slightly lighter skinned black guys, so if you meet that, let us know. Anyways, we’re happy to be here and hope that we can find someone for her to date long-term, if it works out.

Hey there everyone,

We’re new here and wanted to introduce ourselves. We’re both 26 and the wife is a 5’1, in shape Asian girl with an amazing body. I’m a white guy and we’re looking to continue our experiences in the Cuckold lifestyle. My wife has had a couple of bf’s in the past, but only recently has started to talk about her willingness to be with a black guy for the first time. Apparently, she’s always had a thing for slightly lighter skinned black guys, so if you meet that, let us know. Anyways, we’re happy to be here and hope that we can find someone for her to date long-term, if it works out.
Location?

Hey there everyone,

Hey guys, welcome. Definitely feel free to check me out. Like to meet great couples.

Hey there everyone,

Welcome, we are near Baltimore too. Let's chat sometime

Hey there everyone,

I like your honesty. Good luck!

Hey there everyone,

I'm ur guy

Hey there everyone,

So....have she obtained this fun play with a black man yet?

Welcome to the site, we are from Chicago, hope to stay in touch. Have fun and goodluck on your journey.

Back