Asian Cuckold Captions

Do you guys ever use a cage or just think about it? I never thought about it but it might be hot if gf was on a date with a bbc to be caged and frustrated at home. Do you guys think about it?
i tried once by myself _ it was not so exiting. for me waiting for her without permission to ejaculate will be more exiting _ imagine you think about her and masturbate but you are not allowed to cum. you will beg her to cum after she is back _ and you will surely accept all her orders for the allowance to cum.

i tried once by myself _ it was not so exiting. for me waiting for her without permission to ejaculate will be more exiting _ imagine you think about her and masturbate but you are not allowed to cum. you will beg her to cum after she is back _ and you will surely accept all her orders for the allowance to cum.
Sounds hot. With her out on a date looking all hot and sexy with lace panties on. Masturbating thinking about her and what she is doing with the other guy. And being rock hard imagining her enjoying herself. Very much a turn on

pic from last night

imagine her on a date while sat at home

yes she is chinese. thank you.
unfortunately she is very conservative _ i still search for a way to inspire her. hope i will be succesful. she is my queen and deserve all happiness.
My girl is just getting to know herself sexually. She was seeing another guy when we started dating and kept it going secretly for 6 months. Sexy little fox. She is a really nice girl and a great girlfriend. Being naughty does make her wet but she is scared as she doesn’t want to make a problem in our relationship.
lots of fun times ahead hopefully
Your wife is very hot!!!

Cuckolding thoughts...
View attachment 3899552
Discovered interests...
bdsmlr-9710811-dX5TGiRJft.gif

Deliciously witness...
bdsmlr-9710811-SR9w0zuCEo.gif

Sacred achievement...
bdsmlr-9710811-YraqGnfQXZ.gif

Devoted acceptance...
bdsmlr-9710811-gqoet55tnQ.gif
Great link above. Just checked it out. Great content

Sounds hot. With her out on a date looking all hot and sexy with lace panties on. Masturbating thinking about her and what she is doing with the other guy. And being rock hard imagining her enjoying herself. Very much a turn on

pic from last night

imagine her on a date while sat at home

Back