Arrive atlanta monday

Will be in city for three weeks.i would love to meet a young professional guy for some fun during my stay

You have a well-hung black male here. That's ******* drama disease-free and I do live in the Atlanta area. I would love to get together. Maybe we can meet for drinks. I definitely have some fun. Here's a picture. Hope you like what you see and if you want to know more leave me a message.

Attachments

• 0c264b37-69de-4fe8-a422-370f6ae7ca77.jpg
    0c264b37-69de-4fe8-a422-370f6ae7ca77.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20180202_222443.jpg
    20180202_222443.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 77
What you have is very nice.i absolutely love giving black men blowjobs.im told I'm very good.i have a high profile position and I'm not a slut but I do love sex with black men

My shaved very smooth pussy.for last several years only attractive black men have entered.im quite attracted to black guys and in by travels I reach out ahead to try to arrange a meeting with a nice respectable man.not always successful.everyone wants to fuck me but I'm very discerning whom I spread my legs for

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-05-10-07-51.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-05-10-07-51.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
My shaved very smooth pussy.for last several years only attractive black men have entered.im quite attracted to black guys and in by travels I reach out ahead to try to arrange a meeting with a nice respectable man.not always successful.everyone wants to fuck me but I'm very discerning whom I spread my legs for
I luv to meet you on Monday and understand the discrete and professional

Yes it is of course...screenshot off my phone
Could be a screenshot from anywhere off the net. Don't worry hun these guys on here are thirstier than a fire eater in the desert. You would get a better caliber of potential playmates if you verify as a real person.

Back