Arranging REAL private and intimate meets between white women and black bulls

BBC Assembly

Male
From
UK
THE BBC ASSEMBLY was born from mine and my ex girfriends desire to share special evenings with likeminded people and to enact some of our dark inner desires centered around BBC, interracial experiences and cuckolding.

It was something that I used to do with my gf for some years after my fascination of the dominant black man and the bull / cuckolding slowly transferred over to my gf who became addicted to it and was the only cock she wanted.

I now want to do the same for other white couples and can offer REAL private erotic meetings between BBC bulls and you with absolutely no strings attached, I do this for the love and belief in the topic. Please note, I am a normal white guy not a cuck and actually fairly sexually dominant myself, but love the buzz much like other white men of seeing a beautiful white woman submit and get stretched by a giant black cock.

I now team up with some very select black studs to make these fantasies come true. I do not participate but help arrange and can sometime accomodate in London if you are here for a visit for a night, weekend or just want an 'interracial tour' guide while you are here. I am very relaxed and a genuine professional guy and happy to chat, answer questions with no pressure.

Back