Arizona? Looking for BBC for wife in Phoenix

Or they ain’t interested in what’s being offered. Even though we ain’t “verified” we have already dealt with 2 “verified” guys who we will not name say they are interested we then Kik and then we are ghosted. Wife is better then 90% of what’s being offered to guys on here

Or they ain’t interested in what’s being offered. Even though we ain’t “verified” we have already dealt with 2 “verified” guys who we will not name say they are interested we then Kik and then we are ghosted. Wife is better then 90% of what’s being offered to guys on here
I do agree with some of what you say but it goe's both ways trust me i have been here since 2011 and the fakes now out weigh most real folks and ton's of flaking even from "verified" people also. Plus the site is over run with tons of gay cucks "Baiting" straight men but your wife seems pretty thou. GOOD LUCK.

I do agree with some of what you say but it goe's both ways trust me i have been here since 2011 and the fakes now out weigh most real folks and ton's of flaking even from "verified" people also. Plus the site is over run with tons of gay cucks "Baiting" straight men but your wife seems pretty thou. GOOD LUCK.
Yes sir

Exactly. Didn’t know a response to all was warranted if not interested.

Back