Are you built for bbc? If so, show us!!

You tell me
Autumn I'm sorry baby that I have an extremely tiny little small pathetic worthless excuse of a white cock not to mention I'm what literally already cumming within like 5 seconds of you either starting to suck my dick and truthfully Autumn you even know for yourself that you have instantly made me cum by touching my dick and especially when you told me that you was talking to a couple black men and had even discussed about you guys fucking and even traded pictures as well as sending him completely naked pictures of you that I have never seen before or even was able to ever get to see because you told me I gave you permission which I did and that if you wanted me to see them you would have sent them to me plus you told me and I didn't deserve to see you naked or see them which I can't say you were wrong just like you didn't care for me to see you naked anymore and every time I tried to get naked and show you my dick you would tell me stop and put it away the ******* are there and you wasn't in the mood to have sex and really wasn't in the mood to see my dick and that I needed to fucking stop pulling it out all the time because you didn't care to have it in your face or you want to see it because I was annoying and I know it was because of how extremely tiny little and small my dick was not to mention I definitely made you realize that you literally made me cum almost instantly within 5 Seconds whether it was by starting to suck my dick or just by me putting my dick in you're nice extremely tight and wet juicy amazing bomb-ass phat pussy that was absolutely most definitely tighter and better than any fucking pussy on this planet and I'm not going to lie about it autumn because you even had nice a sexy incredibly beautiful and extremely thick body with one hell of a phat ass that I absolutely loved seeing you in leggings and walking around in them all the time expecially in public and being able to see your ass just bounce and jiggle around everywhere all over the place constantly and not only having black men following you around the store checking out your ass as well as you and even having other men checking you out and staring at your ass for the store every time we go in public

Back