Are you built for bbc? If so, show us!!

Not only is my wife built for BBC, she went black behind my back with a tall, buff, and bald black co-worker with a 10 inch BBC that she let him fuck her hard with until he exploded and shot his black cum deep inside of her! They fucked in motel rooms during their lunch break and she said she had would have to wipe off her panties in the bathroom when she was back to work because so much of his black cum would be leaking out of her as she sat at her desk and especially if she had to walk around or stand at the copier machine...

View attachment 2016255
Fuck yes.. .she is definitely fit and built for bbc

Not only is my wife built for BBC, she went black behind my back with a tall, buff, and bald black co-worker with a 10 inch BBC that she let him fuck her hard with until he exploded and shot his black cum deep inside of her! They fucked in motel rooms during their lunch break and she said she had would have to wipe off her panties in the bathroom when she was back to work because so much of his black cum would be leaking out of her as she sat at her desk and especially if she had to walk around or stand at the copier machine...

View attachment 2016255
Very hot!:exciting:

Back