Are you built for bbc? If so, show us!!

What does it even mean to be "built for 'BBC'"? If we take it literally, it means built for 'big black cock'. And how would anybody know if you are, when you show nothing more than you booties? o_O Are you truly enabled to take the 'BBC' (in your pu$$y, a$$ or down your throat)? - That would be real evidence of if you are built! So if you don't post at least a video (or photo series) in which you are taking at least a 'BBC' dildo, if not a real dick, in at least one of your 'holes' then how would we know? 🤷‍♂️ Just sayin'
☮️
Bro... you are way overthinking this. It just means she looks like she could take a good hard pounding.

Bro... you are way overthinking this. It just means she looks like she could take a good hard pounding.
You are right. my "overthinking" makes no sense. i just wonder how guys posting pictures in this thread of arbitrary women they found on the web makes more sense? 🤔 i don't see it. You cannot convince me it is impossible for the Ladies here to post a pic of themselves riding their favorite "BBC" dildo instead of that BS which would be refreshingly different to 99% of the posts here, plus, for a change, that would be on topic. ;)

You are right. my "overthinking" makes no sense. i just wonder how guys posting pictures in this thread of arbitrary women they found on the web makes more sense? 🤔 i don't see it. You cannot convince me it is impossible for the Ladies here to post a pic of themselves riding their favorite "BBC" dildo instead of that BS which would be refreshingly different to 99% of the posts here, plus, for a change, that would be on topic. ;)
Wow... you can't stop overthinking. The topic is ,are you built for BBC. The topic isn't, can you ride a huge dildo...show us. It's not complicated. Does the body look like it could take a good pounding 😉. Don't waste your time commenting... I won't read it.

Back