Are you built for bbc? If so, show us!!

Here. So?
Don't listen to the BS, your pussy can accommodate quite a bit of cock unless you are near a virgin, you will not get split in half or ripped or damaged. You will not be that stretched out by one encounter either, total myth BS. I think your body is likely very made for good cock, black or white or otherwise, especially since you feel it to be so, and no one here knows your body like you do. I would please your body with my good sized endowment and treat it like it should be, a temple of worship and pleasure.

So yes, IMO you are made to take good dick!

Nice, right? She is so fucking sexy it hurts, and still innocent and shy in every way that is good.

She has confidence but likes to be dominated and let go to be free to experience new energies and emotions.

Just as I am (the man), b/c giving a responsive woman pleasure like I do is amazing, feeling her emotional response, her physical and libido reaction to me and what I am doing, her projected lust and establishment of trust and, well, love, is amazing - when it is my lady, or another lady, we strive together to have new experiences, and make them really, really good.

One day we will expand into couple swaps and hotwife/hothusband play, where we both get pleased, in varying ways - black on white included. We just have to find the right participants to make it meaningful.

Thanks for all the likes on the pictures, she gets wet knowing hot people are looking at her hotness.

Back