Are they any Fem Led cuck couples looking to make friends ?

NYNJcuckcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Scarlett and I have been frustrated in trying to find a cuck couple like us (Fem Dom Bi Sissy)
All we every get is the male part and seldom does the woman ever get involved .
Scarlett has been so jaded between phony Bulls and Wannabe's making believe .
If you are a Real cuck couple and would like to make online friends (Skype-kik)
Or better yet a local couple where the ladies will talk and be in charge as it should be.
Let us know what you think and be prepared to prove you are a couple ..not a male
thanks -cuck trixie

Scarlett and I have been frustrated in trying to find a cuck couple like us (Fem Dom Bi Sissy)
Or better yet a local couple where the ladies will talk and be in charge as it should be.
Let us know what you think and be prepared to prove you are a couple ..not a male
thanks -cuck trixie
I lived in Queens and my wife made me her wife. I loved it. I was a cuckold and accepted no sex. Now I am divorced, live alone and it is so hard now. Life, not my dick!

thanks -cuck trixie
We have been frustrated as well. Finding a bull that would encompass both of us, it hasn’t been easy. We are in Arizona. Would love to be part of a Kik group if there is one. Let us know!

We have been frustrated as well. Finding a bull that would encompass both of us, it hasn’t been easy. We are in Arizona. Would love to be part of a Kik group if there is one. Let us know!
Hello , Although we want someone local to hang out with . We are interested only if you are both involved and have your own KIK names . Especially being in Arizona online is the only way to communicate . We have a couple of friends in our group .

Hello , Although we want someone local to hang out with . We are interested only if you are both involved and have your own KIK names . Especially being in Arizona online is the only way to communicate . We have a couple of friends in our group .
We each have our own kik

Back