Are there uk women here wanting to be owned?

I’ve owned several sex slaves and currently own a couple

Attachments

• 338209BC-2D93-49DE-8440-FFF44043544C.jpeg
    338209BC-2D93-49DE-8440-FFF44043544C.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 73
  • 9B96DECC-6C4B-41EE-AC35-964E763DE301.jpeg
    9B96DECC-6C4B-41EE-AC35-964E763DE301.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 67
  • CF35C19F-10B8-4968-AF98-A405194BD917.jpeg
    CF35C19F-10B8-4968-AF98-A405194BD917.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 694EE04E-1A44-44D6-8695-F308A135F5BA.jpeg
    694EE04E-1A44-44D6-8695-F308A135F5BA.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 76
So you are in the UK I'm across the pond in the states , I would have been submissive for you and served you like those other fine white women that belong to you. We know our place when a black woman is present and we know that respect is the most important and if we don't we will get our ass kicked and get a good spanking too bad your not in the states

So you are in the UK I'm across the pond in the states , I would have been submissive for you and served you like those other fine white women that belong to you. We know our place when a black woman is present and we know that respect is the most important and if we don't we will get our ass kicked and get a good spanking too bad your not in the states
Carry on talking on dm like u was slave know your place

You should relocate to the uk

If your serious about being owned

White people give too many excuses that blacks dont

Carry on talking on dm like u was slave know your place
I know my place for sure, I have been slapped around by a black girl when I was 17 she thought I was trying to get her boyfriend to fuck me. I wasn't but I will tell you that I wanted him more than anything. He was solid black muscular body and looked like he had a very nice sized package, so I do know first hand that white girls are no match Against black girls they are some baddass women that could beat our ass easily the reason for posting this is to remind you women that you show them respect and recognize that they are superior

I know my place for sure, I have been slapped around by a black girl when I was 17 she thought I was trying to get her boyfriend to fuck me. I wasn't but I will tell you that I wanted him more than anything. He was solid black muscular body and looked like he had a very nice sized package, so I do know first hand that white girls are no match Against black girls they are some baddass women that could beat our ass easily the reason for posting this is to remind you women that you show them respect and recognize that they are superior
I'm a bigger bad ass ger in r8yxg directly bitch

U get in touch show me how much u want me go own u

Back