are there any BBC in kauai that could seduce my wife while we are on vacation july 28 thru aug 3

trewq765

Couple
From
VA, US
looking for the right black guy to seduce my wife and get her to take BBC for the first time while we are on vacation. she has had white boyfriends and now want to see her go black

its not someone else's job to convince her. it was not the white guys job to convince her either. She wants a BBC. Without going into a long discussion, she prefers a more organic approach as opposed to the pressure and obligation of a meeting from an ad. this way i also vet the guys as opposed to a complete stranger. Its the way that worked for us in the past. Not looking for judgement just a BBC that would like to become her first.

It's interesting because there's a thread here about just this request and bulls talking about this point with other bulls about how much of a waste of time these kinds of requests are....I get the "organic" approach....but your initial message comes across very differently than perhaps you realize. Everyone has their own thing, and I'm far from passing judgement ...but I see posts like that combined with the string about the same topic from the bull perspective and I feel like these are mismatches...

i have been a bull for couples and have met wives in coordination with their husbands and it was a great time. it actually heightened the experience as opposed to a meet my wife and fuck her. never had a problem. we met both of my wife's two long term boyfriends this way and they both agreed it was a better approach. if you have something else that works good for you that's great. there may be bulls that do not like to meet this way as they want a sure thing that night. there are bulls that do like the seduction aspect and those are meant for us. Really do not want to debate our methods. Again, just want to meet a bull that appreciates seducing a wife and would like to be here first. if a bull does not like that method of meeting he does not have to reply. that is why we are all on here anyway because we all have different taste and fantasies. if everyone liked vanilla the world would be boring.

hmmm, we have been met with quite a few opportunities since joining and even more today after putting post up-while not in Kauai but many very close to us and we have several very promising men to meet when we get back. Three are many other vehicles than this site to work with as well that reach a broader audience. We are only seeking one gentleman at the moment that we both feel trust and comfort with and I feel assured we will have no problem finding that guy in due time. My wife is a gem and a woman any man would treasure no matter the race.

Must be different for you for some reason like everything else seems to be. To each his own! Good luck Khrises4u and hope you find some happiness and positive outlook in life! Again, we posted for BBC and not a debate so lets end it here. I am done discussing it so any farther negative remarks will not be replied to. Would love to hear from some positive people to get this bitter taste out!

Awesome! I originally messaged to help, as we have been a member here for a long time, played with single black men for over 20 years and exclusively with black men the last 5 years and host interracial groups in our area.

Your approach may work in your area and congrats - that's great! Like I said previously - good luck!

Back