Are my fantasies normal

Normal, absolutely most people have fantasy at some point in their lives. Some people only have fantasy, that's sad but the reality is many of those people are happy with it. A psychologist would say fantasy is a good thing for some because indulging in fantasy is enough. Others act it out and if its illegal or perverted we read about them or hear it on the news.

1. I come home from work and find my wife being roughly fucked by huge bbc.

2.My wife and i are at a party she disappears from the party and i find her bent over upstairs fucking a bbc.

3.Me and my wife are out for the evening we get into an argument she gets chatted up by a black guy and goes home with him then sends pics of her having sex with him.

Are these fantasies normal for a cuck.View attachment 4165605View attachment 4165606
very normal-such hot GIFS

2.My wife and i are at a party she disappears from the party and i find her bent over upstairs fucking a bbc.

3.Me and my wife are out for the evening we get into an argument she gets chatted up by a black guy and goes home with him then sends pics of her having sex with him.

Are these fantasies normal for a cuck.View attachment 4165605View attachment 4165606
i would say very very more common and probably more normal or more practised these days than it was 30 plus yrs ago when we first got into the lifestyle,,,,in fact i thought it was far from normal when we started i thought i was quite unique aqt the time , Sammy used joke with me i was weird letting her do it and especially when i went down on her straight after

My wife sits between me and the black guy we met up with, he reaches up her skirt and gets her soaked rubbing her clit, she saw the bulge. I ask how this goes on? She says she puls his cock out and returns the faver whil i sit there next to her clueless!! Untill she orgasms or loses her ******* and trys to fuck him!! I know she loves the public stuff and i jizzed my pants while driving upon her telling me this!! So yes your normal!!

Back