Are most men bi,?

Would you rim your wife/gf's bull? Are you bi or mostly straight?

• Total voters
Before going black we were swingers entertaining bi men. Over the years we met over 100 bi men, some who were bi curious looking for their first time, most were married afraid to tell their wives. Every first timer ended up loving cock more then they even imagined. All the guys enjoyed spending one-on-one time with me, even the ones who originally said they needed a woman present. We actually received thousands of responses to our ad in Select Magazine and later on the web, all were bi, we just could meet everyone. My wife and I believe that many men and women, with the right partner, would be bisexual.

Before going black we were swingers entertaining bi men. Over the years we met over 100 bi men, some who were bi curious looking for their first time, most were married afraid to tell their wives. Every first timer ended up loving cock more then they even imagined. All the guys enjoyed spending one-on-one time with me, even the ones who originally said they needed a woman present. We actually received thousands of responses to our ad in Select Magazine and later on the web, all were bi, we just could meet everyone. My wife and I believe that many men and women, with the right partner, would be bisexual.
ohh wow.. gasp..

3 years ago, if you would have told me i would suck a cock, i would have laughed you out of the room, and if you would have said that I’d like it and do it often I might have gotten violent with you, lol. Its been a strange but enjoyable road for my wife and I but we love it and are shocked at the amount of guys that are into the husband sucking them as well! I am an alpha male and not submissive at all and am not attracted to any man, just the sexual aspect of a hard cock.

Last edited:
Definitely bi, and have been all my life. Have rimmed possibly 5-6 bulls over my time and our main one possibly 10 or so times. I love it, he loves it, my wife loves watching it so its win win. His hygiene is impeccable and he is a semi pro ironman, so shaves every bit of hair off his body, so his asshole is always very smooth/ hairless which really helps :)

Si totalmente bisexual me encanta compartir un oral junto a mi chica y ser penetrados juntos pero no me gusta nada más de los hombres

Back