Arab Wives

I’m guessing Arab Hotwives must be rare for most of the bulls here. I’m a wannanbe, my wife enjoys the fantasy and teases me about it. When she does, she usually mentions black men. I always think, man they’d probably go nuts for an Arab hot wife.
I’m like slowly convincing my wife Of 4 years to cuck me. Whenever we have sex she talks very dirty about wanting to feel a 3beed inside her. She loves to mention that if a black man was fucking here she would have me watching on the side. It makes me so excited .... I’m not sure how to take the next step. I kinda just want to invite a black guy over one day and see where it leads

Attachments

• 73ED22ED-8BE2-4367-B4A6-B0E437BFB5ED.jpeg
    73ED22ED-8BE2-4367-B4A6-B0E437BFB5ED.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 483
I’m like slowly convincing my wife Of 4 years to cuck me. Whenever we have sex she talks very dirty about wanting to feel a 3beed inside her. She loves to mention that if a black man was fucking here she would have me watching on the side. It makes me so excited .... I’m not sure how to take the next step. I kinda just want to invite a black guy over one day and see where it leads
She's a star.
Stunning!

where r u located ??

I’m guessing Arab Hotwives must be rare for most of the bulls here. I’m a wannanbe, my wife enjoys the fantasy and teases me about it. When she does, she usually mentions black men. I always think, man they’d probably go nuts for an Arab hot wife.
Extremely rare 😩

i'd love to fuck her for u , u r really welcome

Back