Arab Wives, Need Encouragement

Hello there

you guys ofcourse have never seen many Arab cuckolds in life but i did, i was a an Admin in the biggest Group for arab cuckold on Skype for 5 years, but unfortunately it was closed just 2 months back after 7 years being active and very much alive, yes it is true there are so many arab cuckolds and hot wives there in this world.

i have requested the management to open Arab Cuckold Forum and i am ready to hold it or at least to participate.

What do you think guys, would love to hear from you

Many Thanks
Dani

I'm very intruiged by Arab cuckolds. Arabs have a reputation for being very conservative, macho and protective of their wives. So an arab man sharing his wife makes it 3 times hotter for me!

How about you? Did you have any mixed feelings about it when you shared your wife?
Pics of her are very welcome btw!

I'm very intruiged by Arab cuckolds. Arabs have a reputation for being very conservative, macho and protective of their wives. So an arab man sharing his wife makes it 3 times hotter for me!

How about you? Did you have any mixed feelings about it when you shared your wife?
Pics of her are very welcome btw!
Yes but this thing also exist like being gay or Homosexuality is very common Aswell.

Back