App

Hey man. Are you saying that the site has an app? I remember a while back there used to be a prompt on the homepage that said "get the app" . It's no longer there. I was told it was not actually an app...But a shortcut to the site. I would really appreciate it if you see it and you take a screenshot of it. Then post it here or send it to me directly. I'd like to show it to someone. In any case it's unlikely that the Google Play Store or the Apple Store will ever have a app for this site. Due to its x-rated nature. Peace.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Yeah man I made my own shortcut too. I wasn't able to use the logo like you. Was thinking it has to do with the fact I'm using Chrome on my phone. Or maybe the phone itself doesn't support the image insert. In any case I was hoping that you could have taken a screenshot of the site created prompt that used to say "Download the app" That's what I wanted to show someone. To prove that it actually used to exist... I have a feeling it doesn't exist at all for anyone anymore. Thanks for the effort though Bro. Have a fantastic weekend.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408-195043.png
    Screenshot_20230408-195043.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 34
Back