Anyone remember the trojans la gangbang group?

I used to be part lf the trojans bbc gangbang group in los angeles we used to fuck all kind of women hotwifes nymphos single women.
Theyve disbanded im trying to get in contact with any of the fellas or mabe start a new group
If you have the organization skills then you should start a new group!

I remember the Trojans. I actually chatted alot with the leader of the group I forgot his name? He invited me to alot of their events but I did tell him up front that I do not play outside of my area here in San Diego and Tijuana. He used to send me alot of pictures.

The truth is that LA, San Diego, and even the bay area are all very active in the lifestyle more than anywhere else in the country and each geographic area has a really hi demand for bbc gangbangs and parties. There are always plenty of bbc brotha's to participate but finding someone to take the leadership and organization role is always the problem. I tell you what though the man who can put together a venue providing a swing experience in the form of a day spa atmosphere for bbc hotwives. The Koreans do it all the time for men, but nobody has ever broke into the spa business for womens pleaser and women spend alot more money than men in this country!

Back