Anyone needs a mistress

Hello Mistress Roza24x

I'm in central Mass. However, i must regretfully admit that i'm single & have been my whole life. Regardless, i still wish to serve as a cuck. Unfortunately, i don't know any White Women who'd be interested. Looking for a Bull or Bunny who has their own GF/BF, Friend with benefits, or willing to get with a Stripper . Sorry, i know it ain't the same as a Married Woman.

If nothing else, i wish to serve solo Bulls & Hot Wives. Doing Their chores & humiliating myself for Their entertainment. Don't expect any sexual interaction with them unless they desire. Especially from Bulls. However, wish to do pseudosexual acts like Shoe/Boot Worship.

Thank You for Your Time!

lets talk
Hi my name is Martin I am submisive bi white male from Slovakia and I looking for Hotwife for cuckold lifestyle when you will cuckold me and sexualy punishing me whit Black Bull.
I would like living together whit you in cuckold lifestyle please.
Please contact me. Thank you very much kind regards Martin.

lets talk
Hi my name is Martin I am submisive bi white male from Slovakia and I looking for Hotwife for cuckold lifestyle when you will cuckold me and sexualy punishing me whit Black Bull.
I would like living together whit you in cuckold lifestyle please.
Please contact me. Thank you very much kind regards Martin.

Admit that i love to be submissive in bedroom . ( mostly as foreplay / turn on)
Unfortunately my wife like the same . she is strong and dom in her job but she also prefer the,submissiveness during sex .

Back