Anyone like milky tits?

Seriously one of the best parts of the wife being pregnant. She loves breastfeeding the babies cause she says it’s such an emotional connection with them. When we fuck and I suck on them it makes her go insane because of the taboo nature of it. Also, it’s the only time her tits are big enough to titty fuck, with the added milk lube of course.

You can actually get good money selling your milk, there is a big demand for human milk now. I know if you milk regularly then you can keep producing milk for a long time as long as 20 years. Even if you only sold a small amount it would add up to a tidy sum over the years. I heard you can get even more for it if you sell it on the black market.

You can actually get good money selling your milk, there is a big demand for human milk now. I know if you milk regularly then you can keep producing milk for a long time as long as 20 years. Even if you only sold a small amount it would add up to a tidy sum over the years. I heard you can get even more for it if you sell it on the black market.
Wow

Milky tits are amazing. I would love to suck all these swollen tits dry then have hung black guys squirt hot cum all over them for my dessert.

Back