Anyone in MA looking for young cuck to control?

I'm a 26 year old attractive cuck living in Massachusetts who wants a hotwife relationship, I take care of you, you fuck all the BBC you want, preferably making me watch, tell me what to do and I'm yours! My partner tried BBC but couldn't take it for long, gave up because she didn't like it. I need to please a hotwife who wants BBC just as bad as I want to pleasure and watch her in esctacy ;) lmk, I'll eat all the BBC creampie you desire!

Last edited:
I'm attached, but we're not exclusive to each other. Our relationship is romantic and supportive, but we sleep with whoever we like. She tried this lifestyle out a little but doesn't like it like I do, so I'm looking for someone else who does like it as much as I do. She's cool with it, she has some side guys, boyfriends sort of. I've had (have) a few fwb myself, so I'm not sure what you'd call it. Swing-esque?

Do I need to make a new account to change that? I'v literally just spent the last 20 minutes on every menu option searching for a way to change it, but can't find any clear way to do so.

Back