Anyone in california actually real?

I'm real and in the northern California area. Hoping to meet a real woman from this site sooner or later. Looking in the Sacramento or Redding area

IMHO there are a lot of real people here who are not verified and never post. Keep looking.

I have been here 6-8 years here met first couple about 4-6 weeks ago. I met plenty on other site I am on though not much luck lately there once I changed accounts and moved to another area. It seems both sites overall want mostly bi guys. I am going to test this hypothesis shortly.

I did have 2 close meetings prior. One with a single lady who was new and first said they weren't interested then they created a new account and reached out saying they made a mistake and didn't know what they were doing at first. She said she was interested and said I was hot however I couldn't host at that moment and haven't heard from them again even when I reached out when I could host.

Another time I blew it with meeting a couple for fun since it was planned weeks in advance to meet at a hotel however about a week prior when couple did book room already I got sick and caught a serious flu and couldn't make it unless they didn't mind me showing up sick. I did tell them about a week prior when I realized it probably wasn't going away so they did find another guy. I got better overall about a week after our scheduled meet.

But this ratio is ridiculous. I know many aren't verified even the couple I met here isn't. However I will only talk or schedule meets with unverified women or couples if they verify with me. The only exception perhaps is they are really close 10 miles or less which isn't likely.

I contemplated closing account twice here. The first time was put on backburner because I had the serious discussions with couple just mentioned.

In addition I believe the quality is higher in Texas and Florida. In Southern California it seems to be the same 10 or so verified women and couoles posting dates or being active and a few unverified women and couples also.

If you look at the number of posts seeking guys here in Southern California it is rather sparse especially when you consider there are probably 12-25 million people in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernadino County, San Diego area, Ventura County, and Kern County.

I see so many posts, couples and women on here and other sites for Texas and Florida.

I changed my settings probably 1-2 years ago so unverified can not see my profile. I was tired of fakes or those that weren't serious. It might mess me up with meeting a few real unverified but it saves me from dealing with lots of time wasters as I did in past. I have initiated conversations with unverified but normally do not share nudes with them unless they will verify with me. Once I ask for verification or state I require verification with me most conversations end.

Yes texas you get love. I’m from ariz pretty quite. So ca has been quite. Just visiting Venice this week end. I run across a lot of pic collectors. But have found real peeps here

I am located in sunny San Diego California.🌝 there are lots of swingers here. Other than Los Angel's, and San Francisco bay area, San Diego is one of the largest swinger hubs in the California.
I am very real and have met people from this site even though its not necessarily a swinger site. I have met many Southern California couples and singles ladies on adultfriendfinder.com which is a swinger site that I have an active profile on. I have been very successful on that site for 10 years!♠️😎

Back