Anyone hungry in the DC area?

I fucking hope I can get that deep baby. If my cock cant my fist sure will ;-)
So Brian is at work and your home right now?

Ouch, no fists, just ur big delicious black dick.... yes, home laying by the pool wishing ur BBC was in my face.... Did you jerk off thinking about me?

not yet. had a 9am manager meeting and I just finished one conference call and im getting on another now. being a manager can be a pain in the ass. especially when your sack is full:)check your private emails.

not yet. had a 9am manager meeting and I just finished one conference call and im getting on another now. being a manager can be a pain in the ass. especially when your sack is full:)check your private emails.

Yes I do and I will use him big time. And he doesn't even know that I plan on using his ass too but I'm sure he will go for it. He is extremely horny right now talking to me. He wants you riding me as he licks my shaft and sucks my seed from your pussy. Has he ever done anything like that before? If not what is it about me that you think he finds interesting?
He wants to suck me off with you at the same time and suck my cum from your juicy pussy and ass.

I dont know what it is, but he really seems to get turned on by the thought of me fucking a hung black man. He is a very masculine an big guy, maybe the thought of being dominated by us gets him going. I cant imagine him sucking a cock, but it does turn me on just a little. And who said you could fuck my ass?

Back