anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

My first BBC was a college professor. I was 23, he was 38. He was tall, handsome, and cute how he always tried keeping his eyes off me on campus. Hiding that he was fucking the ******* out of one of his students. 11 inches and he fucked like a jack hammer. I loved it. I fell in love the moment he pushed me to my knees and fucked my mouth. We fucked in his office, in the library, at each other's houses. I lived in an apartment complex at the time that had a pool and jacuzzi. He fucked me good in the jacuzzi, and I didn't know there was cameras until the maintenance guy told me. I laughed and said I hoped he enjoyed the show. Poor guy turned red and couldn't reply.

Mmm, professor.... 🥰

My first BBC was a college professor. I was 23, he was 38. He was tall, handsome, and cute how he always tried keeping his eyes off me on campus. Hiding that he was fucking the ******* out of one of his students. 11 inches and he fucked like a jack hammer. I loved it. I fell in love the moment he pushed me to my knees and fucked my mouth. We fucked in his office, in the library, at each other's houses. I lived in an apartment complex at the time that had a pool and jacuzzi. He fucked me good in the jacuzzi, and I didn't know there was cameras until the maintenance guy told me. I laughed and said I hoped he enjoyed the show. Poor guy turned red and couldn't reply.

Mmm, professor.... 🥰

love your story, it’s perfect.

more perfect (if that’s possible) would be how that first seduction occurred…the first time lines were crossed…

Ex-girlfriend fucked a lifestyle icon here at my place about 10 years ago. Trying to figure out how to get together with him again :sex: R would definitely enjoy him

Back