Anyone done the upside down pineapple in the grocery cart?

Never tried it. Not sure how you get a pineapple to stay upside down in a grocery cart anyway
This can't be the hardest thing to do. Put the protruding end through the holes in the cart, and maybe put a few things around it to prop it up. That's why this is so ingenious if indeed it is a thing. You have to deliberately do that. And only people who understands the meaning will even notice or pay much attention.

This can't be the hardest thing to do. Put the protruding end through the holes in the cart, and maybe put a few things around it to prop it up. That's why this is so ingenious if indeed it is a thing. You have to deliberately do that. And only people who understands the meaning will even notice or pay much attention.
Don't take my word for it, ask google.

I am shopping tonight, by coincidence. I will head to the fruit and veggie section for research purposes. I'll report back if anything interesting develops.

Good to know!!
Im Doing it next shopping to see if anyone will notice it
Say you do put a pineapple in your cart upside down while you're shopping. A handsome looking black man approaches you and says "that's a nice looking pineapple, where I do I find something sweet like that"?

What are you going to say? 🤭
Just checking to see how smooth you are and if you got some game?

this is very reminiscent of the old pampas grass in your garden indicating that you were swingers .. apparently now trendy designers are using it , so people are getting burgled for it instead !
Always thought it was a bit odd, and honestly , would you ever go and knock on someone's door and ask?

Say you do put a pineapple in your cart upside down while you're shopping. A handsome looking black man approaches you and says "that's a nice looking pineapple, where I do I find something sweet like that"?

What are you going to say? 🤭
Just checking to see how smooth you are and if you got some game?
Hopefully they don't look startled and realize their pineapple fell and landed that way accidentallly. These women be rushing doing their shopping sometime. LOL

Too funny, almost thirty years in the lifestyle. Never heard of this silly idea. Just a thought to do that something would have to be piled around that pineapple to hold it upright. The fruit weighs about ten times more than the foliage. The pile would make that pineapple very hard to identify in a passing shopping cart. Sounds like something a stoner would call a good idea.
I'm amazed by some of the stuff i read but then I'm older than many on this forum. I never had difficulty hooking up as the younger generation says. You see a man in the supermarket, make eye contact. One or both start a conversation. In less time than it takes to select a ripe pineapple you may have made a hook up. No secret hand signals or three hundred dollar tattoos. Conversation, a lost art in this world of texting but you know it worked.

This is interesting have never heard of this before. Is it true? Also around here the pineapple always has the spiky bits left on it so would be very easy to do now I have something interesting to do while I grocery shop since I'm naturally a very nosey person

Back