Anyone coming to las vegas?

handsomebbc702

Male
Real Person
Black local here, looking for women who want to be fucked like the black cock slut they are and also couples, i love fucking women in front of their husbands and also dping her as well.

Im very open, so bi couples are welcome as well. I will fuck your husband in front of you like the slut he is too, only if you're into that.

If you live here or coming to visit, please inbox me, lets talk :)

& that is me in the photos, looking forward to responses.

Attachments

• IMG_6203.JPG
    IMG_6203.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8998.jpg
    IMG_8998.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
Actually was trying to get all the reservations in place but will tomorrow for March or April, trying to decide if staying at The D or Tropicana, Sunset Station or Suncoast this time.

Suncoast is nice but far away from the strip. The d is downtown but downtown is fun. The trop is nice as well lol

we are burned out on the mid strip properties. the suncoast has lots of restaurants and shopping around it. their movie theater has those huge plush chairs, last time she had a black man sitting with her in the reclining chair :).

Black local here, looking for women who want to be fucked like the black cock slut they are and also couples, i love fucking women in front of their husbands and also dping her as well.

Im very open, so bi couples are welcome as well. I will fuck your husband in front of you like the slut he is too, only if you're into that.

Please

would love for you to fuck my Asian wife. wife wants me to bring her to Vegas - where best place to go to pick up black men for her?

Back