Anyone’s Wife’s BF Her Primary Lover?

My Filipina wife, Maricel, is about 30 years younger than me. We’ve been married for 6 years since, after living together in Davao Philippines for awhile, I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa.

My libido has waned over the years, but Maricel’s has always been in overdrive. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but Maricel is almost always in the mood. And though Maricel never said so, I could tell that she was sexually frustrated.

About 3 years ago, Maricel took a class at a community college and struck up a friendship with Adam, who’s about her age. Since Maricel loves dancing, and I don’t, she started by asking if I’d mind if Adam took her to a local disco to go dancing, so I gave my blessing. For a couple of months, Adam took Maricel out to dance, etc.

One day, Maricel had tears in her eyes and told me that Adam had kissed her and they had made out. (She was never a secretive type.) She asked me if she should stop seeing Adam. Instead, I told her that as long as she never kept secrets from me, and as long as I was always her first priority as her husband, I had no problem with her having Adam as her “special friend.”

To make a long story short, Maricel’s relationship with Adam has morphed into boyfriend/girlfriend. Adam and I are friends, and he’s very respectful of our marriage, but he’s at our house frequently and makes love with Maricel about 4-5 times a week. He sleeps over most weekends, and even has accompanied us on vacation.

I am never “denied” sex with Maricel, as she is as devoted a wife as ever. As I said, I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks or so, but Adam has certainly filled the gap. He is definitely Maricel’s primary sex partner, almost like a second husband. This works out well for all involved.

Anyone else have a wife with a boyfriend who is her primary sex partner?

Yes. I am 20 years older than my wife and over the years my libido and ability to get and maintain an erection has eroded. So my wife cucks me with a widowed neighbor of ours. He fucks her on a regular basis, usually once or twice a week. I am usually lucky to fuck her once every other month or so. But she does allow me to eat her often, which is my favorite........

Now that I am impotent my wife’s black bull is her only lover. She tells me that she will be black-owned for the rest of her life.

Personally, I feel that having Adam with us sets me free to enjoy intimacy with Maricel without feeling any pressure about fulfilling my young wife’s needs. I make love with her as often or infrequently as I want, knowing that Adam takes up the slack.

My Filipina wife, Maricel, is about 30 years younger than me. We’ve been married for 6 years since, after living together in Davao Philippines for awhile, I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa.

My libido has waned over the years, but Maricel’s has always been in overdrive. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but Maricel is almost always in the mood. And though Maricel never said so, I could tell that she was sexually frustrated.

About 3 years ago, Maricel took a class at a community college and struck up a friendship with Adam, who’s about her age. Since Maricel loves dancing, and I don’t, she started by asking if I’d mind if Adam took her to a local disco to go dancing, so I gave my blessing. For a couple of months, Adam took Maricel out to dance, etc.

One day, Maricel had tears in her eyes and told me that Adam had kissed her and they had made out. (She was never a secretive type.) She asked me if she should stop seeing Adam. Instead, I told her that as long as she never kept secrets from me, and as long as I was always her first priority as her husband, I had no problem with her having Adam as her “special friend.”

To make a long story short, Maricel’s relationship with Adam has morphed into boyfriend/girlfriend. Adam and I are friends, and he’s very respectful of our marriage, but he’s at our house frequently and makes love with Maricel about 4-5 times a week. He sleeps over most weekends, and even has accompanied us on vacation.

I am never “denied” sex with Maricel, as she is as devoted a wife as ever. As I said, I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks or so, but Adam has certainly filled the gap. He is definitely Maricel’s primary sex partner, almost like a second husband. This works out well for all involved.

Anyone else have a wife with a boyfriend who is her primary sex partner?
My wife told me she had others too

Personally, I feel that having Adam with us sets me free to enjoy intimacy with Maricel without feeling any pressure about fulfilling my young wife’s needs. I make love with her as often or infrequently as I want, knowing that Adam takes up the slack.
yes that is so erotic as you describe your particular situation!

Back