Any younger people into this 21 to 29

24, single - bi female, I can relate to women ;)

And I'm maybe looking for another girl to get together and share a Bull...thinking that may be less intimidating than a one-on-one for a first time meeting a BBC through a site like this.....

:blackheart: Lanie

EDIT: Quite a lot has happened since I first posted this. I now have a girlfriend, and lucked into hooking up with some Bulls through offline connections. I'm posting some updates to my newbie thread, you can get an idea of how the whole sitch developed over the last couple of years there - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/lanie-denver-newbie-looking-for-bbc-and-bi.14360/
U shud come to st lucia

Wow your wife is beautiful welcome to the lifestyle if you have any ? Feel free to ask good luck
Thanks!
I'm still trying to convince her but before we met she had a relationship with a black guy (no love, only sex) so I know she loves black dick, she tells me all the time that blacks have huge cocks.

We have been into this lifestyle for many years and have attended many parties and events, before we used to see mainly older couples in like upper 30's to 60's. However, in the past few years we have seen an influx of younger couples at parties and such.

Back