any whitewomen squiters out there!

Some accounts have mentioned skene's and some have mentioned the bladder. The fact there is debate over it it's origin doesn't make me eager to experience it lol

Almost forgot: this is the female ejaculate (squirting).

The white frothy stuff is the natural lubrication that the mucosa of the vaginal walls produce when engorged with ******* due to the excitement of sexual activity. This fluid also varies from woman to woman in that for some it may be thick and creamy, thin and watery or oily and anything in between. Some women produce copious amounts and others little to virtually none.

Additionally as women age, the walls of the vagina may produce less and less natural lube and loose their elasticity as well which makes intercourse very painful unless her vagina is regularly massaged (internally) and fucked on a regular basis using lots of store bought lube or natural lube such as olive oil. Be careful not to use anything that has any type of sugar content whatsoever to avoid getting nasty yeast infections. :eek:

Unlike men, who may eventually lose the ability to have erections due to various reasons, the saying "use it or lose it" does truly apply to women.
So ladies, if you want to avoid having painful intercourse in the future, keep that little darlin well fucked and exercised regularly! :dance:

Some accounts have mentioned skene's and some have mentioned the bladder. The fact there is debate over it it's origin doesn't make me eager to experience it lol

You very likely have experienced it and not realized it as many women produce very minute amounts which would go unnoticed once mixed with the other female juices and your own saliva, assuming you enjoy feasting on the delicacy that cunt truly is. Mmm! :mstickle:

Its not going to hurt you any more than what having sex with her in any other manner may already be doing, so if you're already that far you may as well relax and and enjoy it.
Oh, if she did lose control of her bladder sphincter momentarily and a little urine got mixed in as well, as long as she is healthy, urine is a sterile liquid until it leaves the body, so it won't harm you either. It just tastes salty as long as its not early morning pee, which is some really nasty stuff. :eek:

You very likely have experienced it and not realized it as many women produce very minute amounts which would go unnoticed once mixed with the other female juices and your own saliva, assuming you enjoy feasting on the delicacy that cunt truly is. Mmm! :mstickle:

Its not going to hurt you any more than what having sex with her in any other manner may already be doing, so if you're already that far you may as well relax and and enjoy it.
Oh, if she did lose control of her bladder sphincter momentarily and a little urine got mixed in as well, as long as she is healthy, urine is a sterile liquid until it leaves the body, so it won't harm you either. It just tastes salty as long as its not early morning pee, which is some really nasty stuff. :eek:

Awww Damn maaaaan!!! Don't tell me that :eek:

...Though if I eat a woman's pussy, it can only mean I'm SUPER attracted to her, so in a sense I suppose that knowledge could be purposely ignored ;)

Awww Damn maaaaan!!! Don't tell me that :eek:

...Though if I eat a woman's pussy, it can only mean I'm SUPER attracted to her, so in a sense I suppose that knowledge could be purposely ignored ;)

Oh come on now. REAL men eat pussy! Its quiche you're supposed to avoid. ;):bounce:

Oh come on now. REAL men eat pussy! Its quiche you're supposed to avoid. ;):bounce:

Quiche ... LOL :bounce: To me eating pussy is not a pleasure to be doled out indiscriminately like Halloween candy. If the perception of my manliness takes a few hits because of my discriminate approach, so be it. As mentioned before , I'll only eat pussy when I'm intensely attracted to someone AND madly driven to do so. It's like a switch ... some women I meet flip it, some don't. There's also additional factors (appearance, hygiene, pheromones, perceived level of promiscuity) that augment or diminish the desire. Guess I'm just a picky eater.

Just thought I will throw this in here, do you like a women to swallow when she blows you till you cum? Yes? Well guess what, your semen also pass through the urethra. And what you eat makes it taste nice or nasty. So fair is fair.

Of course I like it, however if she chooses to swallow my cum it sure doesn't mean I'm somehow beholden to letting her squirt on me. Excuse my french, but fuck fairness. I'd never perform a sexual act out of guilt or sense of being fair. That makes it sound like a chore. Do you want the woman that loves to suck your dick or the one that sucks your dick out of fairness? Sex is about passion and choosing to do whatever those passions lead you to do (within consent of course).

Quiche ... LOL :bounce: To me eating pussy is not a pleasure to be doled out indiscriminately like Halloween candy. If the perception of my manliness takes a few hits because of my discriminate approach, so be it. As mentioned before , I'll only eat pussy when I'm intensely attracted to someone AND madly driven to do so. It's like a switch ... some women I meet flip it, some don't. There's also additional factors (appearance, hygiene, pheromones, perceived level of promiscuity) that augment or diminish the desire. Guess I'm just a picky eater.

No hit, no foul. As you say, you do indulge and there is certainly nothing wrong with being a "picky eater"! ;)

Being married, I'm a bit spoiled having a tasty treat readily available that I know meets all of the approved guidelines for human consumption! :D:bounce:

When I am stimulated well, I can squirt a lot. Everything is wet, sometimes once I am over the edge you just have to touch me and I squirt. My lovers love my squirting. The term "use it or lose it" is true, now that I have more sex than ever my squirting gets more and more intense. Off to the laundry again.

Oh Dear!
You need to find a lover or get a cuckold that swallows! :D
That would help cut down on the laundry bill. ;)

No hit, no foul. As you say, you do indulge and there is certainly nothing wrong with being a "picky eater"! ;)

Being married, I'm a bit spoiled having a tasty treat readily available that I know meets all of the approved guidelines for human consumption! :D:bounce:
Yeah being married would be a definite game changer

Wow! So many squirters lol! I only ever spurt and cream loads. Have never done pee-squirt thingy. Call me shallow/frigid but it looks a tad undignified to me :oops:

Its not pee, Dear.
I know it isn't hun. I am referring to the way it is 'dispersed' (as seen in vids). It isn't so much 'squirting' but more like 'gushing' all over like a fountain! Almost like peeing, if I make sense. Maybe this is why I can't do it.

I know it isn't hun. I am referring to the way it is 'dispersed' (as seen in vids). It isn't so much 'squirting' but more like 'gushing' all over like a fountain! Almost like peeing, if I make sense. Maybe this is why I can't do it.

OK, I understand now.
For some, I imagine the thought of making a mess by spraying all over could be a turn off. I know that is a concern I have when my Wife masturbates me.
However, I think the idea of having an orgasm that appears to be that much more intense is what attracts many to want to experience it.

My wife had thought the feeling, just moments before she squirted, meant she was going to pee so she'd "clamp up" and make sure it stopped. No orgasms after that either. Ugh.
I assured her that was the time when she was making ready to squirt (if her bladder were empty).
She actually bought the explanation.
She's now a squirter on occasion! The best time was when I was giving it to her with a monstrous vibrator we have, she blew on the floor and my office chair! Pervy me, I tasted it and it tasted EXACTLY like my own precum (quite sweet and pleasant) which is far less salty than cum.
What, you haven't tasted your own cum and precum?
In the "How to's" over at literotica's main discussion forums, the guys have some unique thoughts about getting your lady to squirt. Evidently, every woman has the capacity to do so.
It's very nice when she does and a good friend from my work says he's been able to get all of his sideline ladies to do it. I applaud him and strive to do more at home to make it happen.

I have squirted with several partners....what it takes is girth, stamina and talent....once it starts it just rolls and from that point on I am willing to do anything they want

Back