Any white women or couples that actually want to be black bred and impregnated?

Think u will find, n science will bear it out, that black sperm is more potent, be it diet, be it whatever, than white spermm. Women whom couldn't conceive for years with their husband have gotten pregnant the 1st time from black sperm, and older women the same...of course consulting a Dr throughout the pregnancy in older is best, but yes, I think studies show that with good Dr observation and the high potency of black sperm, no one is too young and no one is really too old to get pregnant by black men.

Think u will find, n science will bear it out, that black sperm is more potent, be it diet, be it whatever, than white spermm. Women whom couldn't conceive for years with their husband have gotten pregnant the 1st time from black sperm, and older women the same...of course consulting a Dr throughout the pregnancy in older is best, but yes, I think studies show that with good Dr observation and the high potency of black sperm, no one is too young and no one is really too old to get pregnant by black men.
So black sperm is more potent? So why isn't it black?

If she is fertile she can have children without problems

Back