Any verified bulls in Canberra ACT Australia?

Heading down there in 2 weeks for a night out and getting a hotel.. Just curious if there are any verified bulls down there? :)
Hi Im from near Canberra. Let me know if you may be interested in me funding a black ******* for you off scarlet blue and being an observer. From his ratings and reviews seems to be very positive. Starting point for me going down this path with my wife. Thanks for your consideration.

Hi Im from near Canberra. Let me know if you may be interested in me funding a black ******* for you off scarlet blue and being an observer. From his ratings and reviews seems to be very positive. Starting point for me going down this path with my wife. Thanks for your consideration.

What's the name?

A lot of females are taking their content down lol. Must be tired of this site😂

TRUE but...It's just a website 🤷🏽‍♂️ we have to make it what we WANT IT to be.

I actually left last year ...for about a month LOL but I came back stronger than ever and met a few more amazing women 😍

Some members are annoying I just put them on ignore and keep it moving 😹

TRUE but...It's just a website 🤷🏽‍♂️ we have to make it what we WANT IT to be.

I actually left last year ...for about a month LOL but I came back stronger than ever and met a few more amazing women 😍

Some members are annoying I just put them on ignore and keep it moving 😹
I thought y’all would be making videos or ROCK babies😂😂

I thought y’all would be making videos or ROCK babies😂😂
Damn, making babies with @Blondbunny ?? You just jumped straight to the whole cuckold breeding fantasy huh 😹

I love knocking up sexy white chicks.... and already made a few cute little Black-mixed 'ankle biters' 😏.... I'm not sure her man would approve of that 😂

Last edited:
Back