Any updates on this couple??

She set him up and he played it off as nothing then when she has no support he lowered the boom divorce which she deserved I would have stayed then treat her like ******* for the rest of her life oh by the way her life has been ******* arrested 3 times jail lost the three ******* now if you guys think she was correct you can date her when she gets out
where did you get that info just curious

Are you the ex?
No just know them personally you guys don’t know ******* I hope something like this happens to everyone who thinks that was ok oh buy the way his new wife knows and condemns Nikki but glad they got divorce now she has a good man oh by the way Darrel and Mary have 3 ******* together he has been promoted and Nikki is still working low wages poverty now that is what she deserves she should have known what was going to happen DIVORCE was the only way Darrel could make peace with it now if you so called know it all’s would do some digging and being friends with him now u know what happened. Darrel doing well Nikki alone and broke justice and anytime you nay sayers want me and a few of my army buddies would love to talk too you 555 82and Airborne maybe you might want to get life insurance u will need it

No just know them personally you guys don’t know ******* I hope something like this happens to everyone who thinks that was ok oh buy the way his new wife knows and condemns Nikki but glad they got divorce now she has a good man oh by the way Darrel and Mary have 3 ******* together he has been promoted and Nikki is still working low wages poverty now that is what she deserves she should have known what was going to happen DIVORCE was the only way Darrel could make peace with it now if you so called know it all’s would do some digging and being friends with him now u know what happened. Darrel doing well Nikki alone and broke justice and anytime you nay sayers want me and a few of my army buddies would love to talk too you 555 82and Airborne maybe you might want to get life insurance u will need it
Your the ex

I love that woman's laugh in the end. I think she laughed the idea of cuckold. God it sounds hot.
Oh yes. She loves it and probably was thinking about private conversations making him confess his insecurity afterwards and how turned on it made him to watch her pleasured so much better

We have had this scenario happened to us several times in swinger clubs and parties. This is a typical bait and switch and its really despicable what the black guy and his wife are doing. The other wife should just come out and say she is not interested in playing and then leave it to Darryl and Nikki whether they want a threesome with the black guy. What they are doing is misleading Nikki and Darryl into thinking its a full swap 4sum. When that happens to us we immediately stop playing. And now we ask upfront if the other lady will play too.

We have had this scenario happened to us several times in swinger clubs and parties. This is a typical bait and switch and its really despicable what the black guy and his wife are doing. The other wife should just come out and say she is not interested in playing and then leave it to Darryl and Nikki whether they want a threesome with the black guy. What they are doing is misleading Nikki and Darryl into thinking its a full swap 4sum. When that happens to us we immediately stop playing. And now we ask upfront if the other lady will play too.
This destroyed five lives two adults and three children this is what swinging is like no thanks swingers now have a rep for lying and killing relationship’s

This destroyed five lives two adults and three children this is what swinging is like no thanks swingers now have a rep for lying and killing relationship’s
Vanilla relationships fail often enough, no reason to specifically call swingers liars or relationship destroyers.

Why would a good and loyal cuckold like him divorce a sexy and beautiful black cock whore like Nikki.
Because she set him up now I’m in the mist of a divorce my wife wanted to swing and she did not think of his feelings were important so I filed now I have a girl who cares no swinging for me too much lying and I’ll get on social media of a list of lying swingers in my area let’s see what their families think of them

Because she set him up now I’m in the mist of a divorce my wife wanted to swing and she did not think of his feelings were important so I filed now I have a girl who cares no swinging for me too much lying and I’ll get on social media of a list of lying swingers in my area let’s see what their families think of them
Dude you've got some serious ass problems.

Why the hell you even on here if you hate it all so much?
Why you seeking vengeance? Let ******* go man and move on and be happy.
Why you threatening people with you and your military company?

You've got some built up hostilities man. Work on you and let people be people.

Thank you sir, for one of the most incoherent, illogical, and moronic posts I have seen so far on this forum. Give yourself a pat on the back from me,

Ive seen the full episode lol Nikki was eying all the black men from the beginning she knew what she was doing. Im sure he never speaks of this and definitely wouldnt tell his new wife. She wont find this clip, you have to be specifically searching for this stuff to find this old ass clip.
where do you find the whole episode of Nikki, I would like to know. Nikki is very interesting.

Dude you've got some serious ass problems.

Why the hell you even on here if you hate it all so much?
Why you seeking vengeance? Let ******* go man and move on and be happy.
Why you threatening people with you and your military company?

You've got some built up hostilities man. Work on you and let people be people.
Hes obviously the ex husband... wonder why he's on this board after all these years

Back