Any updates on this couple??

Nothing concrete but i read somewhere they divorced and Daryl re-married. Not much info on Nikki
Id be curious to see him explain his divorce to his new wife. "Yeah I let her fuck another guy and she was lost in ******* and I decided never mind I don't want it" he automatically puts thoughts in the new wifes head. Eventually I would think she would want to pursue it as well or at least have thoughts right? I mean watch that clip obviously he can't hit it right. God I hope his new wife doesn't find the clip lol

Id be curious to see him explain his divorce to his new wife. "Yeah I let her fuck another guy and she was lost in ******* and I decided never mind I don't want it" he automatically puts thoughts in the new wifes head. Eventually I would think she would want to pursue it as well or at least have thoughts right? I mean watch that clip obviously he can't hit it right. God I hope his new wife doesn't find the clip lol
Ive seen the full episode lol Nikki was eying all the black men from the beginning she knew what she was doing. Im sure he never speaks of this and definitely wouldnt tell his new wife. She wont find this clip, you have to be specifically searching for this stuff to find this old ass clip.

This is an example of whay drives me most wild. Married blonde curious white girl- plays possum- agrees to attend a swing night at a playboy themed house- the husband has dreams of fucking 2 or 3 other hit women- except the reality is that nobody wants his hillbilly ass- but Garren- big black mandingo bull- eyes his blonde wife and decides he is going to fuck her pussy into oblivion.
And how Daryl knows- deep down- "maybe she had a fantasy- of the 'big black cock'..." and all he gets to do is hold her hand while she squeals in stretched out bliss. Garren- the BBC bull loves banging her right in front of her limp dicked husband.
And after- the re-cap for the show- "Do you regret doing what you did" and she laughs!

I'm curious now lol. I mean he kinda has to go with it now right? He could try swinging again.

Hopefully he's just accepted it and likes his role. Enjoy having a sexually active wife.
She set him up and he played it off as nothing then when she has no support he lowered the boom divorce which she deserved I would have stayed then treat her like ******* for the rest of her life oh by the way her life has been ******* arrested 3 times jail lost the three ******* now if you guys think she was correct you can date her when she gets out

She set him up and he played it off as nothing then when she has no support he lowered the boom divorce which she deserved I would have stayed then treat her like ******* for the rest of her life oh by the way her life has been ******* arrested 3 times jail lost the three ******* now if you guys think she was correct you can date her when she gets out
Are you the ex?

Back