ANY THIC BULLS CLOSE TO BATON ROUGE LA?

hotwifeBrooke

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
We are a married white couple that’s into the hot wife and cuckold lifestyle. Looking for fit, good looking and very hung bulls. Must be trimmed or clean shaven and able to perform in front of a camera. Can blur face upon request. We are in the Baton Rouge area. Must have a valid picture ID and willing to sign a non-disclosure co-performer form.

Attachments

• 114F2ED6-B42B-41D0-AA8B-47F409CEC184.jpeg
    114F2ED6-B42B-41D0-AA8B-47F409CEC184.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 514
We are a married white couple that’s into the hot wife and cuckold lifestyle. Looking for fit, good looking and very hung bulls. Must be trimmed or clean shaven and able to perform in front of a camera. Can blur face upon request. We are in the Baton Rouge area. Must have a valid picture ID and willing to sign a non-disclosure co-performer form.
I’m in New Orleans but can travel to Baton Rouge ... Definitely interested

Sounds fun and i dont have a problem with your terms.. dm me if your mutually interested

If you ever in Cincinnati look me up! :)

Good afternoon. I'm interested and would like to talk to you more about hooking up.

I'm always in the area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
Back