North Bay area here( Fairfield) single black thick hung male in search of couple/ I'm willing to travel( 10 inches, thick girth)..if possible exchange photos, KIk, texting( when necessary) verbal communication.

South Bay california couple here looking for extremely hung nearby or semi local. Bbc preferred but open to bwc as well. Looking to find similar to my first bbc which was almost ten inches. We have kik etc as well for pic swapping and chatting if easier.
South Bay california couple here looking for extremely hung nearby or semi local. Bbc preferred but open to bwc as well. Looking to find similar to my first bbc which was almost ten inches. We have kik etc as well for pic swapping and chatting if easier.

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2-1.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2-1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 380749201_26794-48515637105.3726267.mp4
    2.5 MB
Inbox me
me

I will be in the OC this weekend even tho I live in the Thousand Oaks area so coming to S Bay is not an issue. I have kik if you are interested

Back