Any Single Ladies in Atlanta or Visiting Wanting Good BBC?

MrRyanIron32

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I'm looking for white women between the ages of 18-39, in good shape physically, disease free (I use condoms), fun to be around, is intelligent, nerdy, geeky, just a regular girl basically. I'm open to single women and yes, you should be verified/real. I'm currently on vacation so I don't head back to work til the 24th, so I have lots of free time for some naughty one on one fun! :) Feel free to check out my profile. You should be in Atlanta or visiting and enjoys dirty talking in the bedroom as far as giving and recceiving-oral & anal and enjoys sex! I'm definitely interested if you never had BBC before. I'm completely new to interracial sex but is definitely up for a fun time! If interested, message me for details so we can chat first to get comfortable and then meet up at a public place and go from there. If we click well, I'm open to being friends with benefits. I'm not interested in crossdressers, couples, or transgender. I have Kik so we can chat offline to get comfortable first before meeting up in person. I can host or travel to you.

View album 11990

Last edited:
Back