Any real bbc available in Bahrain ?

I was in Bahrain in 92-93 while in the Navy near Manama a couple of times. While I did have a good time and was able to hook up with a woman from the Philippines, it was something that one had to be extremely careful about while there. As a matter of fact I was questioned at the time when getting a room at one of the hotels downtown about 'my intentions'. At the time I would not have even considered attempting that with a local woman or couple only because of my lack of understanding of the local culture at the time. Is this something that has changed over the years?

I was in Bahrain in 92-93 while in the Navy near Manama a couple of times. While I did have a good time and was able to hook up with a woman from the Philippines, it was something that one had to be extremely careful about while there. As a matter of fact I was questioned at the time when getting a room at one of the hotels downtown about 'my intentions'. At the time I would not have even considered attempting that with a local woman or couple only because of my lack of understanding of the local culture at the time. Is this something that has changed over the years?
Nothing as such exists now ; ) unless you exceed the hotel occupany as per your reservation.

Back